The following are case studies from a handful of our current customers who desired to target the Atlanta drive market. The dollar values are based on magazines that reach the same audience as 365 Atlanta Traveler both in geography and demographics, though our readers have a more travel-centric affinity.
Value You Can Expect
In 2017, a “things to do” post about a popular Tennessee mountain town reached over 32,000 people. The article was read for an average of 24 minutes by each reader.
- To gain that exposure in a full-page ad in Southern Living, the CVB would have spent over $2.2M.
- For the same placement in Atlanta Magazine, they could have paid $1.7M
Since signing with us in Feb 2018, Georgia’s most popular coastal town has reached over 15,500 people with two exclusive posts.
- They saved over $650,000 in advertising expenditures, by inspiring and educating targeted readers to their destination and that’s in only the first five months!
One Georgia town added their popular festival to our Summer Festivals Guide as a featured entry. This is akin to Southern Living’s Travel Guides section.
- They saved over $43K and reached a more targeted audience.
Another Georgia mountain destination leveraged a combination of exclusive articles and listings in our “round up” articles.
- They realized a savings of over $875,000 for the same exposure in Southern Living.
How do we do this?
Through a carefully created, repeatable model that leverages our knowledge of SEO; our large base of travel-savvy, wealthy readers; and a combination of posts, social sharing, newsletter promotion, and more.